Outlook - HOW To turn on AutoArchive in Outlook 2010/2013:
- Go to the File tab on the Ribbon and choose Options. Choose the Advanced options group in the Outlook Options window.
- In the AutoArchive section, click the AutoArchive Settings button.
- Select the Run AutoArchive every checkbox, then type a number in the days box to specify how often the AutoArchive process will run. Select the Prompt before AutoArchive checkbox, if you want to be notified before the items are archived.
- In the Move old items to box, type a file name for the archived items to be transferred to, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Click OK. Now that you have turned on AutoArchive, you must set AutoArchive properties for each folder.
To set AutoArchive properties for a folder: