How To Export Data In Outlook
When you export, the original items are copied to the export file, but are not removed from the current folder. You can export to many different file types, including PST files and delimited text files.To export data from Outlook, follow the instructions here for the appropriate version of Outlook:
Outlook 2011 for Mac
- On the File menu, click on Import and Export.
(If the menu item is not available, hover your pointer over the down arrows at the bottom of the menu, then click on Import and Export.)
- Click on Export to a file, then click on Next.
- Select Personal Folder File (.pst), then click on Next.
- Select the folder you want to export, then click on Next.
- Choose the filename you want to use for the data to be exported.
- Click on Finish.